Sunday 31 March 2013

Home

I have really enjoyed being at home this week and I am excited to say I can finally eat chocolate again after giving it up for lent! Yesterday I went riding and I fell off my horse which wasn't so great, but I also went for a walk in the woods with my dad. We took the dogs which was nice and I took my camera with me. I practiced taking some action shots and I was pleased with the results. Let me introduce you to the pack...




Minnie doesn't have a lot to say because she's a fairly shy springer and running in the woods is her favourite activity!

Happy Easter

X

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a great time, apart from falling off your horse. No injuries I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dogs are adorable! I would be afraid of Zola if I bumped into her on the street! I hope you are ok from the fall.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing what you have to say,
Reading lovely comments will always make my day.