Friday 8 February 2013

Party Celebrations


This weekend it is my friend Polly's birthday. Last night we had friends over to celebrate with a Mexican theme because we felt like we needed some colour to brighten our drab February. We made a batch of sangria and wore Aztec prints along with our sombreros. One of our friends even brought over a cactus cake! We decorated the flat and everything was pretty and fun. I am also excited to say this is my first post using my iPhone (although I do prefer the big screen).

4 comments:

  1. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like just what one need in February! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cactus cake? That sounds so cool:) So happy that you had a wonderful time. Kisses

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing what you have to say,
Reading lovely comments will always make my day.