Sunday 2 December 2012

Bath Christmas Market 2012

This weekend the 'mums' came to stay... well my mum and my boyfriend's mum travelled to Bath  to spend the weekend with us. We went to the Christmas Market and it was very busy, thankfully Matt's mum was wearing a beautiful red tartan coat so we could find each other fairly easily. There was lots of festive cheer to go around and some really lovely things for sale. We tried lots of yummy treats to include traditional mince pies and mulled wine. Here are some photographs I took, the decorations were beautiful and the way the products were styled was really inspiring. 
















Happy December fellow bloggers!

X

2 comments:

  1. lovely photos, they make me feel like Christmas is already here:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun! I love this kind of shopping! Those ornaments are so neat!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing what you have to say,
Reading lovely comments will always make my day.