Thursday 30 August 2012

Lincrusta

Lincrusta is a manufacturer of really elegant wallpaper collections and formed the first washable wall covering; made from natural materials and produced using traditional rollers. Various effects include using water-based paints to perform a distressed appearance, using cream to highlight, various aging techniques and oil-based primer for a tonal effect. The wallpapers form really interesting reliefs and were very popular in Victorian times. I first discovered the wallpaper in Cafe Nero when a friend pointed it out to me. Look how beautiful the designs are...















2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for visit my blog :)! I love the Victorian period and these wallpapers are amazing! My future house will be decorated with a victorian or georgian style! I love it!

    Cris
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice room inspirations =D

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing what you have to say,
Reading lovely comments will always make my day.