Friday 23 March 2012

Country Living Spring Fair

On Wednesday I attended the gala evening at Country Living's Spring Fair which was at The Business Design Centre, London (21st-25th March). I saw many lovely things and feel really inspired. I also saw Dame Judi Dench there which was pretty exciting! I bought myself some honeycomb paper balls for out flat from Petra Boase and they are available in 3 sizes and 16 different colours. 


I also discovered this really sweet birdy broach from Petra Boase.


Made in Pixieland is a really sweet company for those who still believe in a little fairy dust! I found this pixie tales secret keepsake box on their website and I think it is adorable.


These Lavender bags by Lime Tree Design are the perfect gift if you are going to visit a friend. They are available in several colours and they come in a tin too!

 

I think these burnt white tealights by Sinead O Moore are really beautiful. They are made from white porcelain paperclay, press-moulded and then Copper oxide is applied to the edges to form this delicate finish. 


There are some really nice hand-made pottery products by Jane Hogben to include mugs, jugs and candle pots.  


Lastly this unique vintage collection of tiles by Welbeck were inspired by much loved treasures. I think these are lovely and would look really good around the sink. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing what you have to say,
Reading lovely comments will always make my day.