Monday 21 November 2011

"It's darling!"

This weekend I went to a Vintage and Designer-Makers Christmas Fair at the Guildhall, Bath. As a textiles student, the stools were really inspiring and there were many pretty things for sale. This was a brilliant way to begin my christmas shopping. I found these lovely shooting glasses for my dad that I'm sure he will be pleased with. The rest of the market included Vintage homeware, clothes, cushions, gifts, jewellery and there were beautiful wooden lazar cut Christmas decorations by Maggie, our Digital Print technician at Bath School of Art and Design. There will be another evening of vintage and handmade gifts for christmas at Bradford on Avon on Tuesday 29th November from 12-9 pm and I look forward to being inspired again!      


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing what you have to say,
Reading lovely comments will always make my day.