Tuesday 8 January 2013

Harvest Theme?

I can't believe how fast my time at university has gone! I am now beginning my final project which is exciting but also seems so very serious! I have to present my theme to a panel today, as if taking part in the show Dragons Den. At first I just could not decide what to do but now I have chosen to go with the Harvest and self-sustainability. I was loading bales of hay into one of the stables when my sister and I came up with the idea.... it was right in front of us. I would like to create a collection of prints for home-wares. Keeping a very British route by drawing vegetables from the garden and harvest is meaningful to gathering crops at the right time, when they are ripe. I will bare the seasons in mind but I would like the collection to look quite modern through my colour palette: would a printed blue carrot really be that strange?

The above prints are by darling Clementine.

3 comments:

  1. I want the pear in my kitchen right now!! xx. McKenna Lou
    www,lynnandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Im sure your project will come out fantastic!

    Melissa
    http://shakeshakee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing what you have to say,
Reading lovely comments will always make my day.