Wednesday 16 January 2013

Fruit & Veg

I went to the local greengrocers yesterday to take some photographs of fruit and veg, I figured it was a good starting point for my latest project. It was a beautiful day because the sun was shining in the morning which made me feel really happy! This also meant there was lots of natural light running into the shop window that I could use to my advantage as I am a complete beginner where photography is concerned, but one thing I know is natural light is more flattering than a flash. I have also been creating mood boards to help to develop a theme and research what's already out there... if you know of anyone who is doing great things with fruit and vegetables in the textiles industry, I'd love to know?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing what you have to say,
Reading lovely comments will always make my day.