Wednesday 31 October 2012

Taali collection by Monaluna

I am currently working on a printed textiles collection and I was advised to look into what a collection actually means? I find the idea a little daunting when really it doesn't have to be. I was told to look at a collection and imagine it as a family, after creating the first design, imagine the brothers, sisters, mum and dad. I found this idea really useful. Below is the six piece Taali collection by Monaluna. The designs are printed on organic cotton fabric and are graphic and modern. I think this is a great example of a collection.

mixed apples

 astors

 chevron

 dotty

 posies

trees

1 comment:

  1. That is a great collection - I can really see it in a fun and modern country/summer setting. Lovely inspiration! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. Have a lovely evening xo

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing what you have to say,
Reading lovely comments will always make my day.