Monday 29 October 2012

Boyfriend's Birthday

Today was my boyfriend's birthday, I had to be creative when I wrapped his presents because I didn't have any wrapping paper, so I used a mixture of brown paper and wallpaper and I also used ribbons, needlework thread and origami to decorate and secure the wrapping. I love to give presents, I find it so exciting. Click here to see where my gift wrap inspiration came from. I used a mixture of Autumn colours and the colour blue is his favourite. We went for a wonderful meal and drank champagne and spent the weekend celebrating with friends and family. 








2 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful! I love to get creative with wrappings because they are just as important as the present itself. And sometimes the most unique wrappings are the least expensive. I like to wrap presents with pages from an Atlas I got on a used book store. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paula, that's a wonderful idea, thanks for sharing. X

      Delete

I look forward to hearing what you have to say,
Reading lovely comments will always make my day.