Wednesday 6 March 2013

Beas Vintage Tea Rooms


My dear friend came to visit me last week and I met her for lunch at Beas Vintage Tea Rooms, just around the corner from my flat. It was a delightful place for a catch up. The beautiful hanging lights in the window had caught my eye too many times before and so this time I was determined to stop by. There are many beautiful objects here to include the embroidered table cloths and the dainty china tea sets. I also had Welsh Rarebit for the first time and it was delicious and I somehow managed to resist the homemade cakes on offer. Meanwhile I have been painting and returning to an abstract them to add some jazz to my print designs as they are currently looking too rigid.


X

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely place to have cake and a catch up
    your art looks really exciting
    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place is adorable, I wish it was close to me! That sugar bowl is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have given this place such a comfy feel...visiting from decor 8 class.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing what you have to say,
Reading lovely comments will always make my day.