Tuesday 12 February 2013

Frizz


This weekend I went home to fulfil my sisterly duties. This involved sitting in the 'hot seat' at Toni & Guy. My long locks of red hair were styled into a gigantic mass of complete frizz by my youngest sister (I am 1 of 4). Caroline has been entered into a hair styling competition which is rather exciting for her and scary for me! 



When I came back to Bath Monday morning I looked at my project with fresh eyes. Sometimes it is helpful to step back and look upon the bigger picture. Sometimes I seem to accumulate random pieces of art work and then when I begin lay things out and group things together it can make sense once again.



This week I have been printing with fruit and vegetables. Firstly I chop them up and then I paint them and print by using a stamping technique. 


It is lots of fun.

X


5 comments:

  1. OOO you will have to teach me how to stamp with fruit! It sounds AMAZING! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stamping with fruit? That sounds like so much fun. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this fruit stamp project of yours, it does come out cute !

    :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just being in England makes my hair a gigantic mass of complete frizz! Never thought I'd appreciate the drier air in Kansas.

    P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing what you have to say,
Reading lovely comments will always make my day.