Wednesday 17 October 2012

Welcome

I am really enjoying being back at uni after our long summer break and the atmosphere is brilliant. I am surrounded by enthusiastic, creative people. Our course leader has created mood boards along the corridors and is constantly adding to them which is fantastic for us and I really enjoy taking a break from my work and wandering around the studios to see what everyone is up to.







Our course leader put this quote on the wall which I will leave with you: "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up"

X

1 comment:

  1. Great quote!Sounds like an amazing experience, how I'd love to go to art school again!The moodboards are very inspiring!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing what you have to say,
Reading lovely comments will always make my day.