Thursday 12 April 2012

Horses x

I have always loved horses, I grew up with them. I've ridden horses since I could walk and we live in a house with land where my three sisters and I each have a horse and my elder sister bred hers and now we have a new edition to our family of horses. As a child I was a member of the pony club and we would go camping with our ponies for 1 whole week every summer. I would spend all my weekends at the stables and my evenings sitting on my bedroom floor playing with my miniature plastic horses. Here are some images I have collected by various photographers with one thing in common....

Li Wei

SouleMama

Leah Bernhardt

Leo Berne

Peter Van Beek

Zuzana Mitosinkova

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing what you have to say,
Reading lovely comments will always make my day.