Monday 4 February 2013

Soon to be a new chapter....

I try not to think about it too much (although I think about it all the time)... what am I going to do with my life?!!! By the 20th May I will have my final printed textiles collections nicely displayed in my work space to form our degree show. After this I would really like to work for a studio designing prints. I would probably like to do my own thing on the side, give the etsy shop a go as I think that would be lots of fun. But I really do not want to feel isolated from my design friends when I leave... perhaps moving to London would be a solution? For the time being I will spend some time feeling very proud of my wonderful boyfriend Matt who has commenced the next chapter in his career. He has started his new job today and I wish I was there to see him off, but I am looking forward to hearing all about it tonight x
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing what you have to say,
Reading lovely comments will always make my day.