Saturday, 17 March 2012

Colour x

I was looking through various volumes of Bloom magazine and I liked the colours in these images.

 I decided to dye some wool tops to match the colours with the palette in the first image. It took a few attempts to get the colours right but I am happy with the final outcome. I used a stocking to contain the wool and massaged it to make sure the colour was evenly absorbed. These are my final colours and I am really pleased with the final result. I used acid dyes, they are my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing what you have to say,
Reading lovely comments will always make my day.